[Crystal-develop] Regarding Google Summer of Code and stuff
Naman Gupta
2015-02-05 12:03:17 UTC
Thanks for initiating this thread Jorrit. I'm interested in mentoring
this year.
Best,
Naman

Matthieu Kraus
2015-02-05 12:14:23 UTC
I'm personally quite busy with work and another project and I didn't have time to really work on CS during the past year, so I'd rather skip on mentoring. However if there's demand I'd happily co-mentor again.

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 17:33:17 +0530
From: ***@gmail.com
To: ***@gmail.com; crystal-***@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Crystal-develop] Regarding Google Summer of Code and stuff

Hi, Thanks for initiating this thread Jorrit. I'm interested in mentoring this year.Best,Naman

Soumitra Saxena
2015-02-21 02:23:22 UTC
Hello everyone !

Personally I was very interested in applying as a participant once again.

Since I have worked with cseditor and imodifiable during last year's SoC, I
was very interested in the project idea " Material and Shader weaver editor
".

I have been trying to develop a similar editor for quite some time now (
online/webgl, some basic stuff), and I was very excited to see this as a
potential SoC idea for something as powerful as Crystal Space.

I'd really love to know about any new/ongoing development for the same, and
any discuss possible contributions to the same as a part of the SoC !

Thanks !

Soumitra Saxena
http://soumitrasaxena.github.io/